Undergo a full CyberSecurity Audit to ensure your IT infrastructure is 100% Secure
Is your business ready to mitigate advanced threats that can stall your operation for days? With technology advancing at lightning speed, hackers across the globe are getting smarter at twice the rate.
Next-generation hackers are easily able to penetrate through your traditional firewalls and antivirus solutions. It's time to trust only the experts to keep your business protected.
I understand that you can't do everything, you have to delegate and trust, at some level, that your employees and vendors are doing the right thing - but it never hurts to check and validate that they are.
Idealogical Provides a full CyberSecurity Audit to ensure your IT staff is carrying out the proactive measures to keep your business networks CyberSafe.
Once completed, you will receive an in-depth Security and Recommendations report. This will go into detail and summarise how you and your IT guy can improve your CyberSecurity measures.
What We Offer
- Browsing Security: Go beyond firewalls. Security for web browsing and cloud applications.
- Security Governance & Compliance: Be prepared. Policy enforcement that keeps you compliant with current and future regulations.
- Email Security: Beat hackers. A smart solution that blocks only real threats and allows the rest of Office 365 emails to continue without disrupting day-to-day operations.
- Cloud Security: Safeguard your efficiencies. Innovative threat protection technology that guarantees your cloud security.
- Endpoint Security: Protect Mobility. Secure the business efficiencies that allow you and your employees to work safely anytime, anywhere.
- Advanced Threat Protection: Don’t just depend on antivirus. Stay ahead of your competitors and add an ingenious layer of protection to your technology.
Start Fighting Cyber Crime with KNOWLEDGE & ACTION! Sign Up to Receive Our FREE “Cyber Security Tip of the Week”
No Catch. No Obligation.
Just week after week of timely tips to keep you one step ahead of hackers.
Cyber Attacks: How Idealogical Assures Cyber Security For Your Business
You can’t fix what you don’t know. This is precisely why our dedicated team of security experts conducts a thorough diagnosis of your current security foundation with our discovery process. We have best in the business diagnostic and testing tools to complete a rigorous vulnerability assessment that detects the tiniest loophole in your security structure.
Our cyber security services in Toronto begin by drafting a meticulous security assessment used as a blueprint by our experts to provide strategic solutions tailored to your business needs. Our experts will work with you to propose security solutions that will make you and your business safe. You can trust us because we have been mitigating security risks before they become a threat for more than two decades.
Once our comprehensive fightback plan is ready, our experts will execute the full security set-up without disrupting your day-to-day business operation. Additionally, we consistently train your employees to educate them on new threats. We coach your employees to identify new risks, give them tricks and tips to protect themselves and your business from cyberattacks.
Do you think your business is too small for cyberattacks? Think again. You're a target if you collect:
- Confidential employee information like bank details, SIN number, home address, and phone number
- Make or receive online payments to vendors and clients
- Confidential client data
- or simply use Internet for your business
For us cybersecurity is not an IT problem, it’s an enterprise risk!
When it comes to cyber security in 2020s, it is not about if you will be attacked, it is about when you will be attacked. Our tools and expertise will prepare you for the worse and get you up and running within hours regardless of the severity of the attack. We look at cybersecurity not as an IT problem but as an enterprise risk.
Do you have plans to grow your business?
If you answered yes, now is the time to action IT security. Let us help you protect your business.Contact Us